You have questions, we have answers. (Not all the answers, but yoga will help you find the rest within 😉 Mostly we just guess or check with the magic 8-ball.
I have never done yoga, what can I expect?
I’d rather you come in and watch a class or better still come in to participate. I’ll be happy to talk to you about it and there will be NO PRESSURE SELL. We can have some hot tea and just chat about what it has done for me and what you would hope it may do for you.
Can I bring a friend?
Yes, but we would like to know about it before you bring them whenever possible. If they have never taken a yoga class or have any health issues, it is best for me to be prepared so the class isn’t too uncomfortable for them to enjoy it. So call or contact me ahead of time.
Do you have a set schedule?
Yes and no. Classes can be as many as 7 days a week at various locations. But as classes grow and demand for specific time preferences happen, we will be locking in more time slots for classes. For the time being, I ask to be contacted before each class so I know how many to expect (registration through this site is the simplest method.) We are open to suggestions for more preferred times so classes can be built at more convenient times. Here is a picture of the January Studio Wall Calendar
How does your pricing work?
How do I get started?
- Best to register on this website from the top menu.
- Select a class from the Schedule section.
- Come into class 15 minutes prior to start to complete a short waiver form and give us some of your healthy and fitness background get settled in.
- We recommend trying a drop-in class or class bundle first and once you are ready to try more instructors and classes, you may consider an Unlimited Monthly Membership.
What do I bring to class?
- Yoga Mat (if you have one or you can be loaned one or buy one here )
- Bottle of water
- Towel especially if you are in a hot yoga class
- Comfortable but not excessively loose clothing since clothing can slide up and require you tugging it back into place.
- Open mind