Some studios are very specific in what they offer and believe their way is the only way. Others will pack the room and let everyone try to keep up with the instructor on their own.
At Salty Souls Yoga, we believe there is a yoga class for everyone so we offer a wide variety of classes and teachers to meet all kinds of needs. We also keep class sizes small to ensure you aren't lost in the room to feel like you aren't getting instructor attention.
Everyone is different with needs and wants for themselves and their yoga practice. Relief of backpain, soreness and stress OR flexibility, strength, stability, and invigoration are all needs able to be fulfilled by YOU in an appropriate yoga class, but which one?
- Relaxation and focusing your mind? Try yoga nidra.
- Want to get a good sweat going? Perhaps a power or hot yoga is for you.
- Contact us and we can help you find the right class or adjust the class for your benefit
- Here is a list of some of our other classes:
- Beginner yoga - Allows all levels to get into yoga without having tried poses and movement. But relax, because we have lots of beginner-friendly classes.
- Gentle yoga
- Hatha yoga
- Power Yoga
- Restorative yoga
- Vinyasa yoga
- Yoga nidra
- $15 for single classes
- $60 for 5 class bundles
- $100 for 10 class bundles
*Classes bundles purchased will expire after 3 months
When your yoga practice becomes part of your lifestyle, you are committing to provide the wellness benefits that enhance your body, mind, and spirit.
$100/Month Unlimited Monthly Membership is the most popular option to commit to a healthy lifestyle and to receive the following benefits:
- Take unlimited yoga classes (excludes special events)
- Priority on reserving spots in classes
- Family and partner discounts
- Discounts on merchandise, workshops, parties, retreats and special events
- Yoga Book club access from our growing library of yoga books
- A fun group of healthy and active lifestyle people to help you and encourage you to keep coming!
The truth is you may go to a gym and they they may say "hi" when you walk in, but we are here to welcome and encourage you to come back? There is much more to a yoga class than you'll get from a gym.
Our class sizes are small and we get to know one another. When you aren't in a class, we miss you and we want to see you back. Does your gym do that?
Imagine your body is hot. It needs to sweat to cool off which increases your heart rate. Now remember what you've heard and read about burning calories... increasing your heart rate will increase the rate you burn calories, right?
Well it turns out that a hot yoga class has even more benefits:
- Bone Density and Avoid Osteoporosis
- The Heat Increases Calorie Burns and Flexibility
- Sweating Detoxifies and increases Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Function in ways you cannot believe
- Better Sleep and Sense of Well Being
Every Yoga class will start with you in some level of stress. It may be the anxiety of work, family, social, or even just trying to make it to the class. But one thing you can count on is that the class will inevitably make it better. Why? Because you will be given a stress free area, free of distractions, no judgement of your poses or body, and time to let your mind take a break. Breathing is part of the technique, but the push and pull of muscles and joints to release your tension will do wonders for your mind every time.
Once you get comfortable relaxing in shavasana (corpse pose) in these classes, you may be ready for a Yoga Nidra session (the art of relaxation).
Contact me to have your own personalize yoga session that could just blow your mind!