• Wear comfortable clothing.
• Please refrain from chewing gum or wearing perfume.
• Since the practice is physical, it is best to practice on an empty belly. Meals should be consumed at least 2 hours prior to class; snacks at least 1 hour.
• No food or open containers are allowed in the main practice studio or workout areas.
• We encourage students to bring their own yoga mat; however, loaner mats are available at
• You may bring a water bottle and hand towel. All other props are provided.
• A restroom is available that may be used as a changing space.
• Please silence mobile devices upon entering Salty Souls Yoga, turn off mobile devices during classes.
• Arrive a few minutes prior to the start of class to allow plenty of time to check-in.
• New Students are required to register online, and agree to the waiver prior to participating in their first class and please arrive a few minutes early to ensure your account had no issues processing the payment.
• If you arrive late for a yoga class, please wait in the lobby for a minimum of 5 minutes while the instructor is centering the students. You may join class after centering is complete.
• Please wait until students have exited the classroom before entering for the next class.
• Please keep conversation low when another class is in session.
• Every student is required to sign in at the front desk.
• Remove shoes prior to entering the studio classroom
• At the close of the class, please replace all props to the place and presentation in which you found them.
• Wipe down studio mats prior to putting away, cleaner is provided.
Special Conditions & Injuries
Anyone with series medical conditions or injuries should consult a doctor prior to participating in a yoga other workshops provided at Salty Souls Yoga. SSY classes offer a wonderfully therapeutic practice and we encourage you to listen to your body, taking the appropriate modifications. The practice should not hurt. It is your responsibility to inform the instructor if you are pregnant or have any injuries prior to the start of class.
Young Student Policy
Any student under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian’s signature on the waiver.
Our classes are designed for students 16 years of age and older. Students under 16 years of age may attend classes when a parent or guardian is in attendance for the same class providing they want to attend the class and participate. We offer children and teen/student prices Any exceptions to these policies must be addressed with management prior to class.
** Minors may not sit in the reception area while the parent or guardian takes a class. The front desk staff are not authorized to supervise children.**
Your privacy is very important to us. Any personal information you choose to give us will only be used to help us provide you with the highest quality services, products, and support.
We will never share your personal or financial information with any other party. We do not share bank or credit card information with any outside parties.
Workshop Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you sign up and pay for a workshop and are unable to attend please contact us to cancel at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled time of the workshop. If your request for cancellation is received within the 48 hour period that is required you can get a refund minus a 20% administration fee, or you can get a full refund credited to your Salty Souls Yoga Studio account (this credit can be used toward any purchase).
If we receive your cancellation request less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled workshop a refund will not be possible. Cancellation requests must be made by email to: email@example.com or by calling 727-459-9178.
Absence to a workshop is non-refundable. If you cancel on the day of the workshop or after it has taken place, a refund or credit will not be possible.
Workshops could occasionally be cancelled by the studio if there’s insufficient interest, or if a teacher has an emergency. If the workshop is cancelled you will be notified by email as soon as possible, and you will receive a full refund or full credit toward your Salty Souls Yoga Studio account if you choose.
If you want to host an event with us, text at 727-459-9178